Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Kannawidan, The Ylocos Festival

In the middle of January and February, we are celebrating the Kannawidan Festival. The said festival was really great. Many stars shined during this festivity.
Many activities were done on this occasion. One of it was the Miss Ambassadress which was participated by one of my friend. Even though I'm not there during the contest proper, I have heard that the pageant was great. Some showbiz stars came which made the audience shout at the top of their voices. During the said occasion, there is always the trade fair. We can see there the different products of the different places here in the Philippines. I enjoyed going around the trade fair together with my friends. We saw different products of different towns and places. After that, we also watched the Miss Saniata 2011. The pageant was great. I saw Isabel Oli and Drew. The candidates were really lovely.
That was only a simple experience of mine during the Kannawidan Festival. But even though it was just simple, I had a fun time together with my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment